Megan and Poppy

Megan and Poppy
loves of my life

Saturday, July 25, 2009

First Movie


It was great I was so proud of Megan she was a little nervous in the lobby but as soon as we got to walking it was movie movie lol. If it wasn't for the 30 minutes of movie previews and all that stuff it would have been great the last 15 minutes she had to get up so I took her to the front roll on the carpet so she could jump lol there was only two other families there watching the show. She laughed had fun we all were grinning lol. Then off to eat lunch at Wendy's A&W was to full. He took two bites of Chicken and two fries and no bites of Wendy's frosty. She ate her kids pack of skittle and one bite of popcorn but dug into gg (my mom) junior mints lol.
Then it was time to go home well she was having no part of getting into mom's car she came in my van to eat, she said I'm going with grandma I want my seat in grandma's car. So of course I told her grandma wasn't going to her house (we met in a town about an hour drive for me and 30 minutes from there house) I told her I was going home she said to my house grandma I ride with you, so you guess where I went lol. How could I turn down those tears and it was so hot and I knew she was going to win, so off we went two minutes after we got on the toll road she was out like a light lol. So then we spend the rest of the day playing, painting and just goofing off tell her daddy I'm calling the cops on you lol he was grabbing her as she was walking by and it was so funny he was eating a burger and grabbed for her and his chair turned over we laughed so hard lol. It was a great day and I got to take my grand daughter to her first movie oh we ask ice age I told her there was going to be some big dinosaur and she said I like them lol she already had the white dinosaur from McD in a happy meal I took her.

No comments: