Megan and Poppy

Megan and Poppy
loves of my life

Tuesday, January 13, 2009


okay my nails have been so bad since my chemo they have never came back right and slip right down the middle, so i decided to help my self to some fake nails here they are just got them today. Makes me feel better already now my hair is the next deal. I'm going back to my wig till I find something for that problem. They say you have to go back every two weeks well I hope not cause I don't want to spend 50 bucks on nails a month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little girl! I love her hair! Hugs, Hugs,Pam

Shawna Bates said...

You're nails look great and what an awesome pick me up!!
It shouldn't cost you 50 bucks next time you go, it's just to get them filled in by the cuticle as they grow out (and tips trimmed) Should cost between 10 and 20 bucks!!
Shawna
paper piecing pattern group