Megan and Poppy

Megan and Poppy
loves of my life

Friday, January 7, 2011

My new knee

After years of trying to find a dr I finally gave up and went to the main place for knee replacements and they said yes i needed both my knees done. So i had my first one done on the 7th of Dec. I'm doing pretty well with it they say i'm way ahead of most people. I also went to my cancer dr and he found a lump in my breast area again so i will be having surgery again soon. I will be cancer free in March 4 years and I hope to be able to make that statement then.

4 comments:

cajunsis said...

Saying prayers here Sharon. I hope you continue to recover quickly and the surgery is successful with no bad news. Good luck.

macpat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
macpat said...

macpat said...
Sharon just had my knee done in Sept and to give you an idea I wanted to say I am doing fantastic, you will be shocked how good you will feel soon. I will say a pray for your surgery for the lump your doctor found. My therapy lasted from Sept - Dec.
Think positive all the way. Check blog for Sept/Oct for my recovery. Pat (Sign up as follower so I can hear how your doing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon!
Congrats you beautiful girl you! I'm soooo happy to hear you are Cancer Free--Praise the LORD!!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
I'm now following you too!

Big Cricky Hugs to You!
Kristal Andrew